SmallRig L-Shaped Wooden Grip with Cold Shoe for Sony RX100 III/IV/V(VA)/VI/VII LCS2438
1. Designed for Sony RX100 III/IV/V(VA)/VI/VII.
2. Cold Shoe Mount on the Top and Bottom.
3. Ergonomic Right-Handed Wooden Handgrip.
4. 1/4”-20 Accessory Threads on the Side and Bottom.
5. Maintains Access to the Button & Battery door.
6. Lightweight and Durable, Weights Only 58g.
SmallRig L-Shaped Wooden Grip with Cold Shoe for Sony RX100 III/IV/V(VA)/VI/VII LCS2438 is designed to provide comfortable grip and accessory mounts for RX100 series users. The grip secures to the bottom of camera via a 1/4 screw and features anti-twist flanges to prevent twisting. It features two cold shoe, one on the top and the other on the bottom so that you can attach light and microphone at the same time which makes vlogger’s work much easier. Multiple 1/4″-20 accessory threads on the side and bottom allow you to mount magic arm, tripod or tripod plate without obstructing the battery door. Featuring a wooden handgrip and increase the space between grip and lens to ensure comfortable when holding.
Designer: Kevin Wong
Sony RX100 VII
Sony RX100 VI
Sony RX100 V/VA
Sony RX100 IV
Sony RX100 III
1 x L Plate
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 110 x 47 x 71mm
Package Dimensions: 135 x 100 x 50mm
Net Weight: 58g
Package Weight: 110g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Wood