SmallRig Quick Release Adapter for DJI Ronin 1953
SmallRig Quick Release Adapter 1953 is exclusively designed for DJI Ronin to switch from handheld shooting to others modes, such as tripod mode and crane mode.
1. The adapter could lock DJI original handle firmly.
2. Dovetail groove is compatible with Mini Quick Plate Mount for DJI Ronin/Ronin-M/Ronin-MX 1682.
3. Threaded holes on the top could attach magic arm for monitor while handheld shooting.
4. Arri locating holes which is compatible with Arri locating accessories could mount Anti-rotation Magic Arm Adapter 1978 and then magic arm for monitor while handheld shooting.
5. Cold shoe which is compatible with cold shoe adapter could attach Articulating Arm 1497 for monitor while handheld shooting.
This adapter firmly attaches to DJI original handle with two M4 screws. It features anti-twisting design for steady shooting, with dovetail structure to prevent the stabilizer from accidental removal. Meanwhile, it is equipped with an array of 1/4’’ threaded holes and one Arri 3/8’’ hole on the top to mount other accessories. Cold shoe which is compatible with cold shoe adapter could attach Articulating Arm 1497 for monitor while handheld shooting.
1 x Quick Release Adapter
1 x Hex Spanner
2 x M4 Screw
Product Dimensions: 70x35x50mm
Net Weight: 84g
Package Size: 76x63x40mm
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy